Road Vintage Bike Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio)

Ir para baixo

Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio) Empty Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio)

Mensagem  Klassikbike Sex Abr 04, 2014 5:19 am

lamento sua apenas em Inglês, Francês ou Alemão

Hello and welcome to my survey with Prize draw.
I am currently working in a product development team, at one of the biggest worldwide bicycle parts manufacturer.
This survey/Prize draw which is focusing on the classic and retro style bicycle parts, has been created for a market survey in this area in order to better understand this market and to find out what kind of products the customer is demanding to then learn if it would be worthwhile for our company to create products in this direction.
To make this survey more interesting for you the bicycle enthusiasts, I have added 3 prizes with a total value of around 800 USD to be won. Everyone who enters the survey will automatically enter the draw. The survey will be open from the 4th of April 2014 to the 16th of May 2014. The Survey and prize draw are anonymous. I have created this survey with the renowned and trusted website surveymonkey.com
To enter the survey and prize draw and find more information please go to the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WK38GHR

Francês: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/FFZNZD2

Alemão: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/DMZ28YC

Paul

PS: If you have any questions or if there is anything else feel free to send me a PM

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio) Empty Re: Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio)

Mensagem  Klassikbike Ter Abr 15, 2014 12:12 am

Algumas informações mais detalhadas sobre os prêmios.

1 º Prémio: reparação de bicicletas e kit CAIR (suporte de reparo e cuidados produtos) com um valor de cerca de 560 dólares australianos
2 º Prémio: Bicicleta dianteira e traseira iluminação + computador de bicicleta com um valor de cerca de 170 dólares australianos
3 º Prémio: mochila de bicicleta, com um volume de 20 litros carrry, o valor de cerca de 120 dólares australianos
Novo quarto Prêmio: gaiola garrafa vintage com um valor de cerca de 19 dólares australianos
New 5 º Prêmio: gaiola garrafa vintage com um valor de cerca de 19 dólares australianos

Saúde

Paulo

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio) Empty Re: Pesquisa sobre peças de bicicletas clássicas e retro (Com sorteio)

Mensagem  Klassikbike Qua maio 07, 2014 7:09 am

Ok last chance to enter the survey, it will be closing down in 9 days.
Thank you to the 313 who participated so far.

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Mensagem  Klassikbike Seg maio 12, 2014 12:17 am

Only 4 days left to go for the survey!
Winners will receive an E-Mail on Friday.

Paul

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Mensagem  Klassikbike Qua maio 14, 2014 6:26 am

Ok I finally I received a more detailed list of the prices to be won and there has been some minor changes. Total prize value over 675 Euro

1st prize:
Feedback Sports: Pro Elite stand with tool holder, Var: Cleaning kit and a workshop apron. Total value around 405 Euro

2nd prize:
Cateye: Volt 300 front light, Rapid 1 rear light, Padrone cycling computer. Total value about 160 Euro
3rd prize:
Shimano: Tsukinist 20 Liter Backpack in black. Total value about 85 Euro

4th and 5th prize>
Zefal vintage bottlecage. Total value about 13 Euro each

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Mensagem  Klassikbike Seg maio 19, 2014 12:38 am

Congratulation to the winners!
Prize winners have been notified via E-Mail on Friday.
So here are the prize winners:

1st place: Loïc F. from Seine-Maritime, France
2nd place: winner from USA but no reply
3rd place: Jonathan Q. from Lincolnshire, UK
4th place: winner from the UK but no reply
5th place: John D. from South Dakota, USA

I have notified the two others twice but they have not yet responded, I also told them that they have 3 days left to reply.
If they do not reply there will be a new draw and the 2 remaining prizes will be attribuated to other people who took part in the survey.

Later this week I will share with you the results from the survey.

Regards,

Paul

Klassikbike
Quadro por Montar

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo